News And Announcements
Our Bannerlord bloggery returns for the second part in the series where we discuss our serious engine and post some pictures of our serious fog. Do say how it makes you feel.
To talk a little more about that game, tease and titillate, we have begun a blog (yes imaginative, we know). Hopefully you enjoy the first edition, entitled "Hairy Artists" and if that doesn't intrigue you, then I guess you really can't please some people.
The once-mighty Calradic Empire is in a state of decline. Warlike tribes have seized swaths of its territory. Client kingdoms have declared their independence. The Emperor has died without leaving an heir, leaving three jealous factions to scramble for power. Mercenary companies, bandit lords and nomads hover on the sidelines like vultures waiting for a meal.
A hero who can master the art of single combat, of leading armies in battle, of plotting ambushes and raids, and of exploiting the rivalries of noble houses and tribal clans may be able to unite this Empire -- or, alternately, to deal it the final blow that sends it crashing down. Will Calradia experience one final sunset of imperial glory, or slip into a night of chaos before a new age dawns?
Scan the media section for the first glimpse into the world of Calradia.
The silence is finally broken! We are thrilled to officially announce Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the sequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, is in development. War and drums and blood will surely ensue but for now, enjoy our announcement teaser...
Version 1.006 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Added “Litovskiy Ulanskiy Polk”, Lithuanian Lancer Regiment, to Russia.
- Added new swords for British Musicians and 95th Rifles, Austrian Infantry and Jägers.
- Added new wall scene props for mappers - in desert and wood styles.
- Added more destruction stages for some walls (that are commonly used in custom siege maps) and improved their textures.
- Added new French Officers pants.
- Pioneer earthworks can now be removed by using the shovel in alternate mode (accessible by press X).
- Added the top ten community maps from the mapping contest.
- Released full source code for modders.